Are you willing to experiment with shifting your life perspective? To move from a linear life vision to a muti-faceted vision takes a major change in how you see yourself and your world around you.
Start with slowly moving away from traditional expectations of “what should happen when” in your career and personal life. Challenge yourself to consider adopting a “portfolio lifestyle” which is a balanced mix of work, learning, recreation, family and community contribution. Sounds interesting?
Here are five shifts in your thinking to start with . . .
- Give yourself permission to be optimistic
- Seek out change – stretch your comfort zone daily
- Slow down to think and allow yourself to imagine
- Take responsibility for designing your own next chapter
- Be curious about everything and willing to learn anything